Business Advisory Consultant
10 august 2021
Locatie: BDO Bucuresti
Job title: Business Advisory Consultant
Contact: Human Resources
-Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance;
-Financial audit/ business advisory experience;
-Good command of English and MS Office;
-Analytical skills and critical thinking;
-Result and deadline oriented;
-Initiative, accountability, self-starter;
-Effective communication skills, flexibility and dynamism.
As a member of our team you will gain detailed insight into the operations of different companies and you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for delivering advice that will impact market share, profitability, return on investment.
To summarize, you will have the chance to experience:
-how business works in different industries;
-how can business be optimized from a financial perspective;
-how to perform specific reviews to obtain relevant information;
-how to prepare worksheets and document reviews.
Working with BDO you will be exposed to the following professional areas:
-Business assets valuation;
-Financial due diligence;
-Business planning and budgeting;
-Client relationship management.
What do we offer:
• Personal & professional growth;
• Onboarding program;
• Career journey;
• Training programs;
• Extra-salary benefits such as meal tickets, private medical insurance, work from home & flexible program, gym membership and many more.
We provide you an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences (including international certifications);
- Be part of a growing team that help you to be the best professional you can be in our services;
- Be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.