Tax Flash nr. 76
01 July 2022
In the Official Gazette of June 30, 2022 the Order NAFA/AVR no. 1190/4625/2022 for the approval of the Procedure for the use and operation of the national system regarding the monitoring of the transports of goods with high fiscal risk RO e-Transport and GEO no. 106/2022 for supporting the granting of reductions in gasoline and diesel prices and for amending art. 18 of the GEO no. 41/2022 for the establishment of the National System for monitoring road transport of goods with high fiscal risk RO e-Transport and repealing art. XXVIII of the GEO no. 130/2021 regarding some fiscal-budgetary measures, the extension of some terms, as well as for the modification and completion of some normative acts were published.
We mention the main provisions introduced:
- NAFA/AVR Order no. 1190/4625/2022
- Approval of the Procedure on the use of RO e-Transport, which establishes the framework for the use and operation of the national system for monitoring the transport of goods with high fiscal risk RO e-Transport.
- The RO e-Transport system is available in SPV.
- The categories of road vehicles that are monitored in the Ro e-Transport system are those that have a maximum authorized mass of at least 3.5 tons, loaded with goods with high fiscal risk with a total gross mass of more than 500 Kg or a total value higher than 10,000 lei, related at least to a commercial relationship that is the object of transport.
- GEO no. 106/2022
- Postponement of the date from which fines for non-compliance with RO e-Transport legislation apply. The fines will be applied from October 1, 2022 (previously scheduled for July 1, 2022).