07 septembrie 2020
Locatie: BDO Cluj
Job title: Financial Auditor
• Economic University degree (preferably but not limited to: Accounting, Finance, Audit);
• Solid accounting knowledge (previous experience in accounting is helpful);
• A minimum of 2 years previous experience in the financial field (financial audit, statutory accounting, reporting, controlling, finance management);
• Any client facing experience is useful;
• Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
• Good communication skills, flexibility and dynamism;
• Availability for travelling during the business season (January – June).
Job domain: AUDIT & ASSURANCE
• Perform audit missions in companies from various fields such as industry, services, finance, energy, public utilities, oil and gas, FMCG;
• Directly interact with our clients in order to get various information from their financial statements;
• Perform specific reviews in order to obtain relevant information;
• Document reviews and prepare worksheets;
• Generate conclusions and contribute audit reports;
• Support senior staff in leading and mentoring interns & new joiners.
Are you ready for the journey of your career in professional services? BDO is offering first class tickets for the next flight!
Join our Audit Division and start building the skills of the 2020s decade - complex problem-solving, critical thinking, people skills & interdisciplinary knowledge.
At BDO you will find a highly collaborative team, ready to support you in your journey of becoming a successful finance professional.