Senior Accounting Consultant
10 August 2021
Location: BDO Cluj
Job title: Senior Accounting Consultant
Contact: Human Resources
Job domain: ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL SERVICES
Career level: Senior professional with 3-5 years of accounting experience
As a Senior Accounting Consultant at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Full cycle accounting for companies from various fields of activity;
• Statutory bookkeeping in compliance with local regulations;
• Monthly statutory reporting & management reporting;
• Accounting consultancy and guidelines for clients;
• Guide the activity of junior colleagues;
• Coach and mentor the team;
• Contribute to team’s effort, activity planning and objective setting;
• Work closely with the manager in order to define the best approaches and strategies regarding clients and internal processes.
What are we looking for?
• Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance;
• Solid accounting and fiscal knowledge and previous experience in a consulting company;
• Chartered Accountant (CECCAR) diploma is a plus;
• Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
• Experience in team coordination is a major plus;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
• Leadership skills and people oriented.
What do we offer:
• Personal & professional growth;
• Onboarding program;
• Career journey;
• Training programs;
• Extra-salary benefits such as meal tickets, Regina Maria medical insurance and many more.
We provide you an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences (including international certifications);
- Perform accounting for clients from various fields of activity;
- Be part of a growing team that help you to be the best professional you can be in our services;
- Be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.